health_banner 15


Upcoming Adolescent Vaccination Clinics

Teton County Health Department will be offering routine adolescent vaccinations at local schools on May 3rd and May 4th.  Vaccines offered will include Tdap (required for 7th grade), HPV, Meningococcal Groups A, C, Y, and W-135, and Meningococcal B.  Please watch for more information to be mailed out for your student.  If you have questions about your student’s vaccination status, please contact the health department at 406-466-2562.

You can register and consent for your student to be vaccinated by filling out the paperwork that is mailed home and sending it back to the school by the date of the vaccination clinic, or by using the appropriate link below:

Power School – May 3, 2022

Greenfield School – May 3, 2022

Fairfield School – May 3, 2022

Dutton/Brady School – May 4, 2022

Choteau School – May 4, 2022

Teton County Health Department offers all recommended childhood vaccinations, and most immunizations recommended for adults.  Do not let cost be a barrier to protecting your children or yourself against vaccine preventable diseases. We will bill insurance and Medicaid; if you are uninsured or underinsured, we may have a program to help. Children who do not have insurance qualify for free vaccine.  No child will be denied vaccinations due to inability to pay.

Immunization Clinic Schedules

Immunizations are available in Choteau and Fairfield By Appointment.  Call 406-466-2562 to schedule an immunization appointment.

Teton County Health Department
905 4th Street NW
Choteau, MT 59422

(4th Monday of the Month)
Frontier Family Practice
201 1st Ave N
Fairfield, MT 59436

Get Your Shot Records

To obtain a copy of your shot records, please provide us with your full name and date of birth.

Phone: 406-466-2562
Confidential Fax: 406-466-5292

Do You or Your Child Have Vaccine Anxiety?

Check out this video of helpful tips to soothe your child’s nerves (and yours!) at you next immunization appointment.

Travel Immunizations

The Teton County Health Department provides limited vaccinations for international travel.  Please contact us at 466-2562 for more information about what immunizations you may need for travel.

Centers for Disease Control & Prevention Travelers’ Health
Cascade City-County Health Department Travel Immunization Clinic

School and Childcare Resources

Vaccines Required for School Attendance
Vaccines Required for Childcare Attendance
State of Montana Certificate of Immunization Form
Medical Exemption Form
Conditional Attendance Form
Religious Exemption Form (SCHOOL)
Religious Exemption Form (CHILDCARE)
History of Varicella Form

Report an Adverse Event

If you or your child experience a significant adverse event that occurs after vaccination, even if you are not sure whether the vaccine caused the adverse event, we strongly encourage you to report it to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS).

If you need assistance reporting an event, call the Teton County Health Department at 406-466-2562, or come by during regular business hours.

Privacy Preference Center